Facts of Breanna Yde
|Net Worth:||$1 million-$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
Breanna Yde is a young American actress who starred as Frankie Hathaway on the Nickelodeon series Haunted Hathaways from 2013 to 2015. Breanna Yde played Zoey in the Nickelodeon TV movie Santa Hunters in 2014 and Gina in the film Malibu Rescue.
How old is Breanna Yde?
Breanna Yde has the age of 17 years. She was born under the astrological sign Gemini on June 11, 2003, in Sydney, New South Wales. Similarly, her mother is half Filipino and was born there. Bill Yde is her father’s name, and he works in the media industry as the CEO of Global Traffic Network. She is the youngest of six kids, four of whom have completed their education. She has three older brothers and two older sisters as well. There is no information available about his mother or siblings.
At the age of two, she relocated to Los Angeles, California. She relocated to Rancho Santa Fe, California, in 2008, and then to Los Angeles again in 2012. She has even stated that she holds dual citizenship in Australia and the United States (Australian-American). Tennis, golf, and basketball are among her favorite sports. She also owns two dogs, a yellow lab and a bichon frise. She also hasn’t revealed anything about her educational background.
Her surname sounds like “EE-dee.” She can play the piano, the ukulele, the guitar, the bass, and the drums. She’s also a great singer. She also attributes her diverse talents to her father’s musical influence.
Ed Sheeran and Tori Kelly are two of her favorite artists. Her dream has always been to be an actress. She used to pretend as a child that she was Tom Cruise performing stunts in the film Mission Impossible. She, too, regards herself as a tomboy. She participates in a variety of sports including golf, football, basketball, and tennis. She juggles, skis, and surfs in addition.
How much is Breanna Yde’s net worth?
Breanna Yde, a talented and young teen actress, has appeared in a number of television and film roles. Though she has not received any awards to date, she was nominated for Favorite Female TV Star in the 2017 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for her role as Tomika in School of Rock. She will undoubtedly receive a slew of awards and nominations for her career as an actress in the near future.
In terms of Yde’s earnings, she is a well-known child actress who has made a good living from her acting career despite her young age. However, she has not disclosed her current net worth on the internet; some online resources estimate her net worth to be between $1 million and $5 million. Because of her good fortune, she leads a worthy and lavish life.
Is Breanna Yde single or in a relationship?
Breanna appears to be single, based on her dating history. She hasn’t revealed much about her romantic life and has kept her personal life out of the spotlight. She is, however, far too young to be married and involved in relationships at this time. Without a doubt, her attractive and charming appearance attracts a lot of his boy fans. She may soon be hooking up with her attractive couple. There is also no information available about her previous relationships.
Furthermore, she is currently more focused on her career and has avoided scandals in both her personal and professional lives.
How tall is Breanna Yde?
Breanna Yde is 5’3″ tall. Her weight ranges between 54 and 58 kilograms. She has a lovely appearance and a friendly demeanor. Her other body measurements, such as chest-waist-hip measurements, are also unavailable. She does, however, have a fit body and a lovely appearance. She thinks of herself as a tomboy. She has brown hair and eyes that are dark brown in color.
Career line of Breanna Yde
- In terms of her professional career, Breanna Yde is an American child actress known for significant roles in a variety of television and film productions. She began acting at the age of six and has been doing so ever since. In the same way, she made her debut as a child actor in 2009 with the short film Social Studies.
- In that short film, she played the part of Annie. She had a few minor roles before becoming well-known for her work on Haunted Hathaways.
- In 2010, she played a young Sibby Dark in Level 26: Dark Prophecy, and she also appeared in the episode “Challenge Accepted” of How I Met Your Mother in 2011. In addition, she played Frankie Hathaway in the television series The Haunted Hathaways (2013–2015). It is a live-action supernatural comedy series on Nickelodeon.
- Among her other film credits is the 2014 Nickelodeon Movie for Television Santa Hunters. The Dark Prophecy is directed by Anthony E. Zuiker, and Savage Steve Holland directed it. She is a talented young actress who also played “Tomika” in Nickelodeon’s much-anticipated new series School of Rock.
- From 2016 to 2018, the show was on the air. She appeared as “Ronnie Anne” in Nickelodeon’s animated series The Loud House, which debuted in 2016. She also appeared as a guest star on Nick at Nite’s Instant Mom.
- She has also provided narration for a number of television movies. She appeared in The Loud House (seasons 1–3) as Ronnie Anne from 2016 to 2018. She played Molly in Albert in 2016.
- She appeared as Little Mariah in Mariah Carey‘s All I Want for Christmas Is You (2017) and in Nickelodeon’s Not So Valentine’s Special (2017). (2017). In the television film Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library, she played Akimi (2017).
- She appeared as Simone in the episode “To Be Invited or Not to Be” of Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn in 2017. She has also appeared as the main character in Malibu Rescue Gina, a Netflix television series (2019).
- She is a talented musician in addition to an actress. She can sing beautifully and play a variety of instruments, including the ukulele, guitar, bass, piano, and drums. Her voice has a raspy quality to it.